I Will Help You Take Control of Your Finances and Boost Profits
If you answer no to any of the below questions, you are missing out on the opportunity to increase your profitablilty. I can help you take control of your finances which will ensure a hard cash return.
With over 20 years of experience in accounting, systems technology and project management, I bring a wealth of knowledge to the table. I will provide you with the tools and the insight to help you make informed business decisions that will quickly increase your bottom line.
You know how important excellent data management and analysis is to overall business success. In today’s business environment, you must keep careful track of trends in your business and be willing to change and set new directions based on fluctuating data. You also know how challenging and time-consuming it can be to manage your financial data on a day-to-day basis. Solomon Financial Consulting will take care of the details so you can focus on your core expertise.
I Can Free You Up to Focus on What You Do Best!
Together We Will Strategize Dynamic
Ways to Grow Your Business
Knowledge is power. Once I have hard data on your business, I will convert it into high quality meaningful reports customized to fit your business needs. My analysis of these reports will provide you with the information you need to make informed decisions and grow your business.
QuickBooks is “THE” business accounting software for “small to mid-sized business owners.
Let us take care of the books so you can get back to running your business!
Here are 10 reasons why you should be using QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks saves you time and paperwork because many of the accounting journals are handled automatically, making it easier to run your business.
- QuickBooks easily generate reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands.
- QuickBooks saves you money because it is so affordable. You can use it to run a $5 million or a $25 million business for a few hundred dollars.
- QuickBooks can help you grow your business. It can be instrumental in designing a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan, a line of credit or planning for the future.
- QuickBooks allows you to customize the way you want it to work, and is specifically designed to be flexible to a wide range of businesses. QuickBooks has recently added customized accounting packages for Contractors, Retailers and Non-Profit organizations.
- QuickBooks, with its extensive user base allows you to rest assured knowing that it is a stable, reliable and proven product serving hundreds of thousands of small business throughout the world.
- QuickBooks save you inputting time and eliminates errors since it shares data between Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, ACT and dozens of other applications.
- QuickBooks allows you to get paid faster with online payment processing. Simply e-mail an invoice or a statement and with QuickBooks Online Billing, your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. No more waiting for the check in the mail.
- QuickBooks allows you to easily accept Credit Cards. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks software, which means you don’t have to enter the same data twice, and no additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use all major credit cards.
- QuickBooks allows you to bank online as well as pay your vendors electronically, and synching your data with the bank is easy with QuickBooks.
Save up to 35% on the newest version of QuickBooks products. Call or email me to find out how at 973.615.6121 or email@example.com.
Why outsource your bookkeeping? To save you from headaches, free up your time and so much more!
- You’ve got better things to do than the books. Think about the hours you spend on record keeping and trying to do the books yourself. We will get the work done in less time than it takes you to do it, freeing you up to work on your billable time or building your business.
- Peace of mind. You can sleep better at night knowing that your books are taken care of by accounting professionals, reflecting a true picture of the financial health of your business. At a moment’s notice, you can provide accurate and up-to-date financial information to bankers, investors or even auditors.
- More cash in your pocket. We can help better manage the cash flow of your business, helping you pay your bills on time and make the best use of the cash coming into your business.
- Save money. A virtual bookkeeper saves money over an in-house bookkeeper once you factor in office space, payroll costs, health insurance, worker’s compensation insurance, benefits, and the cost to oversee an employee.
- Better collection on receivables. Not only can we bill your clients, but also we can follow-up with friendly reminders and no-nonsense collection efforts. We can make sure you get paid for your services while still maintaining an amicable relationship with your clients.
- Better information on the financial health of your business. Are you wondering why all of your sales aren’t turning into more profits? Are you wondering which segment of your business is the most profitable? Accurate financial information helps answer these questions and more, helping you make intelligent business decisions.
- Save on resources. We provide our own hardware, software and back-up resources.
- Get that loan. If you’ve ever applied for a bank loan, you know that having accurate financial information is key. We can even help you prepare the necessary cash flow projections for your business plan.
- Be prepared for April 15th. When your books are accurate and up-to-date, you no longer have to fear Tax Day. More importantly, you’ll be prepared to claim every tax deduction that you deserve and some you might not even know about.