Do you ever feel like doing this?
- You are frequently paying late fees for missing the due dates on your credit cards.
- You have independent contractors and aren’t sure how to track their payments for 1099 reporting at year-end.
- You have to check with the bank to see how much money is in your account.
- You check caller ID when the phone rings to see if it’s another collection call.
- You’re not entirely sure who owes you money.
- Your year-end tax bill was bigger than you expected.
- You have to pay a CPA to prepare financial statements so you can get a new bank loan.
- You would rather be selling or consulting or doing-what-you-do than crunching numbers.