As a small business owner, you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. I can take care of the books for you so you can get back to running your business.
Each month or quarter, we’ll do the following:
- Reconcile your bank account and credit cards
- Produce a Profit-&-Loss Statement
- Produce a Balance Sheet, A/R Aging and A/P Aging
If you’d like additional help, we’ll also provide the following services:
- Invoicing & Accounts Receivable – We will get your invoices out promptly and send monthly statements.
- Accounts Payable – We will record invoices you receive from vendors. On a schedule set by you, we can prepare the payments for you.
- Payroll & Payroll Taxes – We are happy to provide complete payroll services for our clients. If you run your own payroll, we can help prepare your tax filings.
How does this work? You can email or fax us your documents on a schedule that is convenient for you. We will process them as necessary and maintain a complete set of books for your business. Professional, timely and accurate reports will be provided to assist you in running your business.
Email us today at email@example.com to find out how we can help you manage your business finances by taking the worry of routine bookkeeping off of your shoulders.
Remember: You’re not just buying bookkeeping services, you’re buying the peace of mind that comes with knowing that an experienced accounting professional is overseeing the financial health and well-being of your business.
Your Business Could Use a Bookkeeper If…
- You are frequently paying late fees for missing the due dates on your credit cards.
- You have independent contractors and aren’t sure how to track their payments for 1099 reporting at year-end.
- You have to check with the bank to see how much money is in your account.
- You check caller ID when the phone rings to see if it’s another collection call.
- You’re not entirely sure who owes you money.
- Your year-end tax bill was bigger than you expected.
- You have to pay a CPA to prepare financial statements so you can get a new bank loan.
- You would rather be selling or consulting or doing-what-you-do than crunching numbers.
Top Reasons to Outsource
Why outsource your bookkeeping your bookkeeping? To save you from headaches, free up your time and so much more!
- You’ve got better things to do than the books. Think about the hours you spend on record keeping and trying to do the books yourself. We will get the work done in less time than it takes you to do it, freeing you up to work on your billable time or building your business.
- Peace of mind. You can sleep better at night knowing that your books are taken care of by accounting professionals, reflecting a true picture of the financial health of your business. At a moment’s notice, you can provide accurate and up-to-date financial information to bankers, investors or even auditors.
- More cash in your pocket. We can help better manage the cash flow of your business, helping you pay your bills on time and make the best use of the cash coming into your business.
- Save money. A virtual bookkeeper saves money over an in-house bookkeeper once you factor in office space, payroll costs, health insurance, worker’s compensation insurance, benefits, and the cost to oversee an employee.
- Better collection on receivables. Not only can we bill your clients, but also we can follow-up with friendly reminders and no-nonsense collection efforts. We can make sure you get paid for your services while still maintaining an amicable relationship with your clients.
- Better information on the financial health of your business. Are you wondering why all of your sales aren’t turning into more profits? Are you wondering which segment of your business is the most profitable? Accurate financial information helps answer these questions and more, helping you make intelligent business decisions.
- Save on resources. We provide our own hardware, software and back-up resources.
- Get that loan. If you’ve ever applied for a bank loan, you know that having accurate financial information is key. We can even help you prepare the necessary cash flow projections for your business plan.
- Be prepared for April 15th. When your books are accurate and up-to-date, you no longer have to fear Tax Day. More importantly, you’ll be prepared to claim every tax deduction that you deserve and some you might not even know about.
If you’re ready to hand-off the headache of your bookkeeping, give us a call 973.615.6121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.