As a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor I will help you determine the correct QuickBooks product for your business, install and set up software, provide ongoing QuickBooks Advisory support, and provide you with immediate responses and troubleshooting should problems arise.
QuickBooks provides the tools required to manage your money and analyze your company’s financial health. It facilitates sales and purchases, payroll, inventory, and banking. You can create databases of people, products, and services; process numerous types of transactions and get constant, real-time views of your business through reports and interactive snapshots.
Whatever your business needs, I can show you how to use QuickBooks to meet your objectives, get a clear picture of your current business status and utilize analytics-an invaluable tool for decisions.
10 Reasons Why You Should Use QuickBooks
QuickBooks is “THE” business accounting software for “small to mid-sized business owners. Here are 10 reasons why you should be using QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks saves you time and paperwork because many of the accounting journals are handled automatically, making it easier to run your business.
- QuickBooks easily generate reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands.
- QuickBooks saves you money because it is so affordable. You can use it to run a $5 million or a $25 million business for a few hundred dollars.
- QuickBooks can help you grow your business. It can be instrumental in designing a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan, a line of credit or planning for the future.
- QuickBooks allows you to customize the way you want it to work, and is specifically designed to be flexible to a wide range of businesses. QuickBooks has recently added customized accounting packages for Contractors, Retailers and Non-Profit organizations.
- QuickBooks, with its extensive user base allows you to rest assured knowing that it is a stable, reliable and proven product serving hundreds of thousands of small business throughout the world.
- QuickBooks save you inputting time and eliminates errors since it shares data between Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, ACT and dozens of other applications.
- QuickBooks allows you to get paid faster with online payment processing. Simply e-mail an invoice or a statement and with QuickBooks Online Billing, your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. No more waiting for the check in the mail.
- QuickBooks allows you to easily accept Credit Cards. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks software, which means you don’t have to enter the same data twice, and no additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use all major credit cards.
- QuickBooks allows you to bank online as well as pay your vendors electronically, and synching your data with the bank is easy with QuickBooks.